Third Annual Community Event to Benefit GreenCare for Troops and Delano American Legion Set For September 7
Rocking and Rolling to Support Military Families
Band Blitz III, a fundraiser benefiting Project EverGreen’s GreenCare for Troops and Delano American Legion, will be held on September 7, 2019 from 2:30 to 12 midnight. The benefit will feature live music, food, drink and raffle drawings, and will take place at the Delano American Legion parking lot in Delano, Minnesota.
Local band Little Chicago will open the three band lineup that also includes the M-80s and Butch Automatic and the Four Speeds. Food and beverages provided by the Delano American Legion will be available for purchase.
“We are so excited for Band Blitz III to bring another entertaining evening to Delano to raise money for two important non-profit organizations,” said Delano native Den Gardner, co-chair of Band Blitz II. “We encourage Delano and area residents to join us for another night of fun as we support GreenCare for Troops and Delano American Legion.”
Project EverGreen is a national non-profit organization committed to improving yards, parks and communities. Since 2006, the GreenCare for Troops program has provided complimentary lawn and landscape services for families of currently deployed military personnel. The program has paired thousands of volunteer landscape contractors with military families across the nation.
Raffle tickets for Toro® lawn equipment will also be available. Raffle prizes include
- Toro 22” Personal Pace® PoweReverse™ walk-behind lawn mower
- Toro 22” Personal Pace® all-wheel drive walk-behind lawn mower
- Toro 13” PowerPlex™ cordless string trimmer/edger with 40V lithium ion battery
- Toro 24” PowerPlex hedge trimmer bare tool with 40V lithium ion battery
- Powerplex 14” chainsaw
- Toro 22” walk mower with Smartstow®
- Toro Power Clear® Snow Thrower
Purchase tickets (advance tickets are $10/$15 at the door) online or in person at the following locations in Delano – CorTrust Bank and the Delano American Legion.
Band Blitz III Sponsors
- CorTrust Bank
- HJ Development/Delano Crossings
- Gardner & Gardner Communications
- Otto Transfer
- GIE Media
- Weed Man Lawn Care Greater Twin Cities
- Dave and Kelly Jaunich, Exp Realty
- Randy’s Environmental Services
- The Toro Foundation/MTI Distributing
- BlueStern Wealth Partners/Kevin Max
- Calbrandt, Inc.
- Phil Fogarty
- Delano American Legion
- Performance Marketing
- Delano Herald Journal