Location: William Bradley Park, 1587 Linda Vista Dr, San Marcos, CA 92078
Community Impact: The renovation of ball field # 3 at William Bradley Park encompasses a variety of elements that will make the playing surface safer for the nearly 4,000 youngsters who use the field annually and provide a sustainable platform for future generations to enjoy and maintain the facility.
Project Scope: Project EverGreen and corporate sponsor, Hunter Industries and their employees, along with the Southern California Sports Turf Managers Association, City of San Marcos and local landscape and nursery businesses, participated in the renovation project of ball field # 3 that included the following:
• Grass aeration
• Weed control
• Add nutrients to improve the turf grass health
• Cut field grass edges, install new sod to improve player safety
• Field laser level grading
• Install infield clay soil mix
• Install outfield warning track mix
• Outfield top dress sand to fill in hazardous low spots
• Field and plant beds irrigation repair, re-alignment
• New trees and shrubs
• Mulching plant beds
• Repair and paint ball field dugouts, benches, fences, and backstop
Completion Date: December 2, 2017
American Park Specialties
Barkshire Laser Leveling
Briggs Nursery & Tree Co.
Mountain States Wholesale Nursery
Pacific Play Systems, Inc.
P. W. Gillibrand Co., Inc.
West Coast Arborists
West Coast Turf
Estimated Project Value: $31,500